Intellectual Property Rights
The material contained on these web sites is protected by copyright. You may use these web sites only for your personal and non-commercial purposes. Except to the extent permitted by relevant copyright legislation, you must not use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish or distribute the material on these web sites, or create any other material using material on these web sites, without obtaining the prior written consent of Qantas.
Trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and logos must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining the prior written consent of Qantas.
The Website, products, technology and processes contained in this Website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by us or by third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights other than as specified on this Website.
The information, materials and services contained in this Website are subject to change from time to time without notice. Not all products and services are available or accessible in all locations at all times. We may at any time discontinue or make changes in the information, products or services described in this Website at any time. Any dated information is published as of its date only, and we do not undertake any obligation or responsibility to update or amend any such information.
The Website may contain links to, or frame, web sites of third parties ("external sites"). We do not undertake to maintain or update the links and we are not responsible for the content of external sites.
Linking to this Website
You must not link to information on this Website without the prior written approval of Qantas.
When you access your membership information, a secure server is used. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypts the information you send through this web site. We do not control SSL and cannot guarantee the strength or effectiveness of that encryption.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on the web browser on your computer. This website and associated websites (including those you reach by clicking on advertising) may store cookies on your web browser.
The main reasons we store cookies are to:
- Improve your use of the website. For example, to remember your search criteria so you don't have to re-enter to do multiple searches and to remember your site preferences for your next visit to the site;
- Gather statistics on site usage. For example, page views and drop off points so we can monitor site usage and make improvements to site usability;
- Enable us to present customised and appropriate messages.
You can set up most web browsers so you are notified of when a cookie is received, so you can then either accept or reject it. You can also check the cookies stored by your web browser and remove any that you do not want.
Limitation of Liability
Certain statutory warranties under consumer protection laws will be implied for the benefit of consumers. Nothing in these Terms is intended to exclude or restrict the application of such consumer protection laws.
Subject to claims available under consumer protection laws:
- We are not liable to you or anyone else (including for negligence, breach of contract or tort) for any loss or damage (including specific, indirect, consequential or economic loss) however caused and which is suffered directly or indirectly in connection with the use of this Website;
- We are not liable for disruptions to this Website;
- We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with use of this Website or an external site. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for use from this Website is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operation of your computer systems.